Everything you need to know about BDMS Cardiology Centre of Excellence.
All over the world, cardiovascular disease has gradually become the "First Killer" threatening human health, and its harm has no difference in age, status, or region. Many patients will think of finding another "Road" abroad. Heart surgery in Thailand is also a good choice.
Bangkok Hospital Headquarters – Bangkok Heart Hospital:
Bangkok Heart Hospital has an experienced heart disease prevention team that provides a wide range of personalized care to treat patients suffering from cardiovascular disease and reduce the risk of complications. The hospital includes a general outpatient department for heart disease and a specialist outpatient department to meet the needs of patients, such as treatment, prevention, and cardiac rehabilitation for arrhythmia, vascular disease, heart failure, and anticoagulation.
Departments of Bangkok Heart Hospital
Bangkok Hospital Technology
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya – Heart Center:
• JCI certification, receiving more than 500,000 patients each year, of which about 170,000 are from overseas
• Provide comprehensive medical services in line with international standards, more than 20 language services, and cultural language training for medical staff.
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya is one of the best hospitals in this field, providing quality care of international standards. It is recognized and used as a regional referral center for other hospitals. The hospital is committed to providing all aspects of cardiovascular care, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, advanced heart failure, and cardiovascular surgery. The Heart Center adopts a comprehensive holistic approach, from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.
Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai – Heart Center:
• JCI certified tertiary hospital, located in Chiang Mai, a key tourist and commercial center in northern Thailand.
• We cooperate with many international organizations, including Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU). Cooperation with foreign institutions ensures that we maintain international standard medical services.
• Cooperation content includes knowledge and data exchange, as well as training programs for physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other professionals. Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai and partner institutions also carry out joint medical research projects and exchanges with foreign expert teams to provide treatment services for our patients and provide extended training for our team.
Phyathai 2 Hospital:
JCI-certified tertiary hospitals serve customers from different regions. Chinese patients have become the second-largest group of international clients in this hospital.
• The hospital is located in the center of Bangkok and has 76 clinics. There are as many as 2,000 outpatients every day.
• The heart center of Phayathai 2 International Hospital is one of the modern heart medical centers in Asia. It can provide comprehensive cardiac medical care services for patients with heart disease (of all ages), providing you with 24-hour surgical and non-surgical services treatment and nursing services.
The center is equipped with a professional medical team in the heart field, using advanced technology and sophisticated new equipment to treat various heart diseases.
• The mobile coronary care unit (CCU) can transport patients in a timely and safe manner, and cooperate with professional medical teams, physician diagnostic services, coronary interventions, and cardiovascular surgeons.
• Hybrid-OR to increase surgical safety.
The material was provided by BDMS Thailand.
E-mail：HEART@BANGKOKHOSPITAL.COM / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Why laughter may not be the best medicine
Dr Julian K.B. Tan, an interventional cardiologist at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, explains the how strong emotions may affect the heartRead more
Who is at risk for a heart attack?
Some tips to spot and prevent a heart attackRead more
What is a heart attack?
Dr Paul Chiam discusses the importance of seeking treatment quickly in the case of a heart attackRead more
Benefits Of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy helps people who suffer pain from injuries or illnesses. From accidents to sports injuries, physiotherapy allows you to strengthen your body and get back to your previous daily activities and pre-injury fitness level.Read more
The End Starts With You: Here’s How We Can Effectively Navigate Through Endemicity
For over a year, COVID-19 has affected everyone globally and countries are doing all they can to curb the spread of the virus. Closer to home, Malaysia is looking at #ReopeningSafely, especially as the country progresses towards living with COVID-19 as an endemic. As we navigate through this transition phase, it’s important that collectively as a nation, we take steps to empower ourselves and our community to not only take charge in curbing the spread of the virus, but also to prioritise our health and wellbeing. We urge everyone to get vaccinated, comply with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), stay informed, and take ownership of your health – because #TheEndStartsWithYou. Here’s how we can all work together as we navigate through endemicity:Read more
Diverticular Disease of The Large Bowel
Dr Mohd Salehudin Bin Che Zan @ Che Zain, Consultant General Surgeon, Columbia Asia Hospital – Tebrau Diverticular disease is a type of disease in which there are formations of sac-like protrusion of the bowel wall. It affects more on the large bowel as compared to the small bowel. There are two types of conditions of this diverticular disease namely: 1. Bleeding type (Bleeding diverticulosis) 2. Diverticulitis (Infection of diverticulum)Read more