Our clinics are located at 2 sites – Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Farrer Park Hospital. We are committed to providing patients with the highest level of care, focusing on the areas of abdominal contents including oesophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, and hernia.
Dr Kan received his surgical training in the United Kingdom at Addenbrookes University Hospital in the Cambridge region with a focus on Upper GI and Heptobiliary surgery. Thereafter, he spent 2 years on fellowships at international renowned centres (Hong Kong, Japan & Australia) to develop his expertise in the field of minimally invasive surgery via the keyhole technique for simple and complex procedures. His time on these units have taught him that his attention and care to his patient is the one and only paramount concern. His passion is to ensure and to see that the patient journey is smooth and complete.
KYM SURGERY specialises in the following conditions:
1. Hernia surgery for adults and children
2. Sweaty palms (hyperhidrosis)
3. Acid reflux and hiatal hernia repair
4. Cancer surgery for oesophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver and colon
5. Surgery for gallstones
6. Bariatric and metabolic surgery
7. Endoscopy, gastroscopy and colonoscopy screening
8. Minimally invasive keyhole surgery
We pride ourselves on the CARE and DEVOTION to every patient with expertise, compassion, time and understanding.